Helping Animals in Need: Doggykingdom's 2021 Donation Plan
As we bid goodbye to 2020 and usher in the New Year of 2021, it’s a great time to consider the good that you plan to do and the differences that you want to make not only in your life but in the lives of those around you. At Doggykingdom, we are focused on supporting local dog rescues through our unique donation program.
Making the Difference in the Lives of Dogs
We want our items to make a difference in the lives of dogs, so we regularly donate our products to different NPO canine organizations. Our loyal customers are also helping by making purchases because everything that you buy from us helps us reach out further with our donations and assist even more pets in need.
Do You Know of a Dog Organization in Need?
If you know of a dog organization (NPO) that needs help then please reach out to us via email. You can email us at email@example.com. Please provide all the information that you know about the dog organization such as the name, location, focus of the NPO, website, and contact information so we can check it out to determine if we can make a much-needed donation to help the cause.
Organizations That We Support
In 2020, we were proud to donate our products to the Paws for Purple Hearts Warriors Helping Warriors organization. They train top tier dogs to help veterans with both visible and invisible wounds from warfare.
In addition, we regularly donate to the following dog-focused organizations:
- Southern Ohio Wolf Sanctuary, a 501 C3 NON-PROFIT Organization,
- Angels for Animals
- PAWS Project Foundation,
- Coastal Poodle Rescue
- My Furry Valentine
- PittieLove Rescue
Each one of the organizations focuses on helping dogs in need. Many also assist humans to establish a firm and beneficial relationship between the dog and the owner.
At Doggykingdom, we want all our customers to let us know of any special charities that might benefit from our donations. In 2021, we want to extend our helping reach so we can assistant even more animals in need around the globe.
Reasons Why Giving is so Important
We believe that helping our four-legged friends through charitable donations is important for the following reasons:
- Empowering: Helping others is empowering. It makes you feel better and more satisfied. As the old saying goes, “it is better to give than to receive.” We take pride and enjoyment out of our charitable contributions and we hope that we are a positive influence on the world by trying to create a generous impact.
- Values: Giving to a charity builds the personal values of everyone involved.
- Generosity: Learn and teach the importance of generosity by setting an example and giving to those who are less fortunate such as needy pets.
- Encouragement: We believe that charitable donations act as an encouragement to others to also give. The circle of giving is an amazing experience for everyone involved and we wish to share our good fortune.
Please contact us and let us know which charities you suggest that we support through donations in 2021. Lets usher in this New Year by lending a helping hand!